Endless Adventure Company is located off Scenic Byway US-89 just 22 miles east of Zion National Park and 50 miles southwest of Bryce Canyon National Park. Endless Adventures is rooted in our deep love and passion for the outdoors and this beautiful area.
We are a small family owned business with a common love of people and Southern Utah’s beauty. It is our goal to offer the best service available to our amazing guests. We are here to help you have a positive, safe, and memorable experience. You can access hundreds of miles of trails directly from our shop. We also offer trailers for you to trailer a rental to your desired location. If you are unable to tow a trailer we offer a delivery service to, Hog Canyon, Peekaboo, Poverty, and the Barracks Trailheads depending on availability. So come and have an enjoyable experience with us here at Endless Adventures.
what are the age requirements for renting?
- You must be 25 years of age or older to rent a machine. There is no age limit for being a passenger.
How old do I have to be to drive a machine?
- You must be 21 years of age or older and must present a valid government issued driver’s license to operate machines.
Are there additional fees associated with renting?
- A security deposit is required for each rental at time of pickup. This can be done using any major credit card. The deposit is simply an authorization to use the funds in the event that the machine is damaged. It is not a charge against the card.
- Fuel charges will apply for units not returned full.
What else is included in the rental?
- Rentals include the use of a helmet and goggles for all drivers and passengers.
- A Garmin inReach satellite communicator will be provided for emergencies in areas with no cell coverage.
Is there a cancellation policy?
- You must cancel your reservation 14 days in advance to receive a full refund. If cancellation notice is less than 14 days in advance you may choose to be refunded 50% to the original payment source, or receive a full refund in the form of a gift card to be used toward a future reservation. If no cancellation notice is received at least 48 hours prior to start time no refund will be issued.
How do I get my rented machine to the trail head?
- Ride directly from the shop. It is legal to ride in the town of Glendale if you are going to the trailhead or returning to the shop. A variety of trails can be accessed directly from our shop on the Glendale Bench road. This method is very convenient and does not require trailering and loading/unloading the machine.
- Trailer your rented machine using your vehicle. If you desire to access a riding area that is not accessible directly from our shop you can rent a trailer for an additional fee and we will help you with the correct ball hitch and lighting hookup.
- Delivery and pick up service. If you do not have the capability to trailer your rented machine we also provide a delivery and pick-up service for an additional fee. Delivery is limited to certain trailheads, please check with us for the availability of service.
Drop off & Pick Up
After Hours Hourly Rate
Muddy or Excessively Dirty Rentals
Parts + Labor