- You must be 21 years of age or older to rent a machine. There is no age limit for being a passenger.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and must present a valid government issued driver’s license to operate machines.
- You must cancel your reservation 48 hours in advance to receive a full refund. If cancellation notice is less than 48 hours in advance you will be refunded 50%. No cancellation will result in no refund. Severe inclement weather can waive this policy.
- You must provide a valid credit card that will be charged for your reservation at checkout.
- Rentals will include helmets that must be worn at all times while driving or riding in machine. Damage to helmets will result in an additional charge. Rentals will have a full tank of fuel when rented and will need to be returned with a full tank of fuel or you will be charged. Rentals must be returned clean (dusty and sandy is considered clean).
- You will be charged a security deposit for each machine rented upon pickup. Security deposits range from $1000 to $2000 depending on machine. This can be done using any major credit card (The deposit is simply an authorization to use the funds in the event that the machine is damaged. It is not a charge against the card). If machine comes back damaged, muddy, out of fuel, etc. you will not receive a full deposit back.
- You must follow all Rules of Participation that will be provided to you online or in office via Smartwaiver.